“Frequently Asked Questions”
1 Question) What is Sri Pampakshetra? Where is located ?
Answer) 31 కోట్ల సం పూర్వము దక్షయజ్ఙము తరువాత పార్వతీ పరమేశ్వరులు భూలోకమినకు వచ్చి దక్షిణ పథమున తుంగ భధ్ర నది కి ఇరువైపులా దక్షిణమున శ్రీ హేమకూట పర్వతముపైన శివుడు, ఉత్తరమున పర్వతముల మధ్య ఒక సరోవరము దగ్గర శ్రీ పంపాంబికా ( పార్వతీ ) అమ్మవారు తపస్సును చేసిరి, అమ్మవారు తన తపస్సుతో పరమేశ్వరుని సాక్షాత్కరించుకొన్న కారణముగా పరమేశ్వరుడు అనుగ్రహముతో అమ్మవారిని వివాహము చేసుకొని ఈ క్షేత్రమునకు పంపాక్షేత్రము అని నామకరణము చేసెను ఆవిధముగా ఈ క్షెత్రము పంపాక్షేత్రముగా ప్రసిద్ధి పొందినది అమ్మ వారు తపస్సు చేసిన సరోవరమునకు పంపాసరోవరము అని పేరు వచ్చినది, ఈ క్షేత్రము కర్నాటక రాష్ట్రములో బళ్ళారీ, కొప్పళ్ ఉభయ జిల్లాల తో కలసి మధ్యలో తుంగభద్రా నది ప్రవహిస్తున్నది,
2) What is Kishkindha ? where it is located ?
A) The another name of Sri Pampakshetra is Kishkinda, the northen side of the river tungabhdra kishkinda anjanadri parvata located and Kishkindha is the name given to the place as the father of Hanuman, King Kesari, ruled the region. 17 lakh years ago during tretayuga Lord Sri Rama along with Laksmana came here from Ayodhya and met Sugriva and Hanuman, killed Vali and blessed the Mahabhagavata devotees like Shabari and others, and this is the place where Mata Anjanadevi did here penance under the guidance of sage Matanga Rushi, and with the blessings of Shiva Lord Virupaksha and Vayu, Surya gives birth to Sri Hanuman
3) What is Hampi ? where it is located ?
A) The word “Hampi” itself is a another term for the word “Pampa”.the original name of this holy place was “pampa” ( the name of Parvati Devi) later this was changed into hampi, around 700 yrs ago The city of Hampi was the capital of the Vidyanagara, Vijayanagara Empire, which was established by the Sri Vidyaranyas for the preservation of Dharma, The Hampi Sri Virupakshaswamy Temple is located on the south bank of the Tungabhadra River. By the grace of God the new Hampi “Swarnahampi” village was built with the continuous efforts of the villagers at a time when the former legendary old capital Vijayanagara hampi was disappearing from existence. Currently, the New village is about 3 km from Sri Virupaksha Madir in the center of the holy city
4) Why was this trust formed ?
A) This trust was established by the grace of God for the protection, restoration and comprehensive development of “Sri Pampakshetra – Kishkinda – Hampi” holy place from the effects of the accumulation of kali.
5) What are the main goals of the trust ?
A) 1) Preservation of Sanatana Dharma, Bhagwad Bhakti Prachara, Complete Rehabilitation and Restoration of Pampakshetra Kishkinda Hampi,
2) The birth place of the great devotees who have realized God with their divine devotion.
3) Construction of a grand devotional temple for Sri Hanuman at Pampakshetra Kishkinda, the birthplace of Sri Hanuman,
4) Reconstruction of Ayodhya-Pampakshetra-Kishkinda,
6) Trust details, Presidents details ?
A) The Trust was set up under the guidance of Paramahamsa Parivrakaja Poojya Sri Govindananda Saraswati Swami with the blessings of Parama Poojya Jagadguru. Poojya Sri Govindananda Saraswati Swami is the President of the Trust.
7) How can we help in the development of this Pampakshetra – Kishkinda – Hampi – Kshetra Rehabilitation ?
A) Devotees can assist in any way in the form of money / material for the restoration development of this field to the best of their ability,
8) Have there been any such development programs from this organization so far ?
A) After the removal of the old Hampi in 2103 the village peoples those who loosed their houses and livelihood in hampi around 400 families suffered a lot and working as team went and got susscuess and got a 20 arc land with the request of local village people Sri Swami laid the foundation stone for the construction of a new village to rebuild the New Hampi. Sri Pampa Virupaksheswara Swamy utsava idols were installed In the New Hampi village, and the festivals of Dasara, Deepotsavam, etc. were inaugurated and celebrated with a glorious manner, On behalf of this hampi, sri rama parivara idols were presented for the new temple to be built at Sri Rama Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya. and Revived the relations between Ayodhya-Kishkinda and inaugurated the celebrations in Ayodhya, on behalf of Pampakshetra Presented the 5 Dhatu Utsava idols of Sri Rukmini Samatha Sri Vitthala to Pandhari Pura Temple, the original place of Sri Vitthala, and also presented 5 Dhatu Utsava idols of Sri Rukmini sameta Sri Krishna to Dwarka Sri Krishna Temple in Dwaraka, organised historical kalyanotsava ratha yatra first time in 3 states to Sri Saila Bramarambika Mallikarjuna Swamy its the first time historically to brought the Srisaila Ratham to hampi along with SriSailam temple deities and celebrating utsavas before constructing of New Hampi village, Many such spiritual activities are taking place at present under the guidance of Sri Swami to bring back the rejuvenation of Pampakshetra, and many spiritual activities are being designed in the future as well.
9) Can any donation in the form of money or material be made for this great cause?
A) Devotees can contribute to this great cause in any form of money or material, according to their ability;
10) How can we finance to this work? Who to contact? How to get proper receipt for devotees, for their donations ?
A) Details can be obtained by telephoning the office of the trust, And you can deposit your money in the form of check / draft / cash to the bank account of the trust and after sending the deposit you can send your details to this mail, You can also send your donations to the Trust Account from the Donations page on the Internet,
11) Can we donate / help any required material to this project which is required for construction of various this like buildings?
A) Can, the materials required for the construction of this temple Project can be donated in fixed / variable form, to the trust we request the donors to call the trust Admin office and get more details for material donations
Example : granite, iron, cement for construction, worship materials for the temple, ceremonial ornaments, textiles, power supply, generator technological computer systems and others cooking materials utensils, etc. Note : Regarding the materiel transportation we request you to contact Trsut office, and separate receipts will be issued to the material donations for the donors
12) is there any relation with Govt of Karnataka with this trust ?
A) No, It is a fully independent registered (133/2020), (133/2020) charitable trust organization run under the guidance Jagadgurus. and Poojya H.H Sri Govindananda Saraswati Swami ji
13) What are the various festivals held in this field on behalf of this trust? A) On behalf of the Trust, not only in this field but also in the famous Tirtha Shrines in India, special festivals are organized every year on behalf of the organization, Vijayadashami Ugadi Festival, Sri Ramanavami, Sri Shivaratri, Sri Hanumad Jayanti, and other special festivals associated with this temple are held at Pampakshetra.
14) What is the procedure for joining service members in this organization?
A) Only Hindus who have practiced the orthodox (Hindu) religion with full faith and practice have the opportunity to join the service here.
15) Things that are currently going on
A) 1) The construction of Sri “Kishkinda Dharmaprachara” chariot is being constructed at an estimated cost of Rs. 40 lakhs,
2) Construction of office of Shri Hanumad Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust (Re) is underway with Rs. 10 lakhs,
3) Sri Pampakshetra Gurukulam is going on,
4) For the glory of Kishkinda, a huge plan for a huge devotional idol temple to be built here,
5) Practicing special festivals every year,
6) In Sri Pampakshetra Kishkindha, the activities of the celebrants of Sri Sitarama Lakshmana with Sri Kishinda Hanumad, etc. are going on,
(13-08-2020 updates )
16) Pampakshetra – Kishkinda – The way to Hampi?
A) The Bellary District in the state of Karnataka is 8 km from Hospet, the railway station in Hospet is connected to all the major cities. Convenient, Pampakshetra – Kishkinda – The Vijayanagara Airport is located at the Jindal Steel Plant near Hampi.
17) Where is the office of the trust?
A) The head office is located at Hampi (New Swarnahampi).
18) Who should be contacted for any donation in the form of money or material for this great cause?
A) Contact the trust office